Title: Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the Southeast Regional Director for Highway Engineering, the Administrative Assistant will support the entire division with its multi-faceted administrative needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering and appropriately directing phone calls to Division staff members
- Managing staff calendars using Microsoft Outlook
o Scheduling meetings; Coordinating with clients and sub consultants
- Assisting in the drafting, editing, production and submission of proposal documents and letters of response
- Maintaining and updating multiple databases and collateral materials(i.e. project pages/descriptions, resumes, other assorted marketing materials)
- Handling various research projects as directed by Division staff
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing, Business or other related field; Writing sample may be required
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of transportation, construction and/or engineering industries a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A sense of humor
- Ability to work as part of a team
This position is based in our corporate headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Salary is commensurate with experience and skills. Keith and Schnars, P.A. is a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in a company possessing stability, rich history, and advancing career paths, please visit our website to apply at www.ksfla.com. Alternatively, please email your resume and a writing sample to Ms. Becky Schoenfeld at email@example.com.